New Church by the Sea
The Church by the Sea was founded in 1945. The congregation is diverse, inclusive and intergenerational. This high-profile project involved the replacement of the existing congregational church with a new three-level facility mixed church to serve a variety of purposes: religious assembly, community center and retail space. The 75,000 SF structure includes Ground Floor Lobby with 8,600 SF of Retail, Pre-Function Space, a Sanctuary with vaulted ceilings, Recording Studios, Music/Dance Rooms, Fellowship (Ballrooms) Spaces, Multipurpose Rooms, Children Playrooms, Classrooms, Offices, Lounge Areas, Administrative Offices, Storage and Support Spaces.